Search results

1. ruddyone

Thanks for all your help!

Thanks for all your help!
  2. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

Ah, ok. Now its all becoming clear. Thanks. Looks like I got too small of a tank so can't be as efficient. Right? So, here are the settings I'm thinking to use then. Can you guys check it? DF=GAL VT=dF2b CT=Fd C=48,000 H=28 RS=rc RC=150 DO=14 RT=2:00 B1= (do i adjust this?) BD= (do i...
  3. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

Ok, I'm sure I don't know nearly as much as you guys. What I purchased was marketed as a Fleck 7000 SXT 64,000 grain system. Hopefully I wasn't duped. Attached are the stickers from the back. The tank is 12x49 and is model number: CH30646. On the Pentair website it says that model is a 2.8...
  4. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

Just got home and checked. The sticker on the back says the BLFC is 0.125
  5. ruddyone

would love to see your thoughts on my post from today. You seem to have all the info!

would love to see your thoughts on my post from today. You seem to have all the info!
  6. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

I guess that brings up another question though. If when I purchased it, it said 64,000 grains is that still correct? Is the 2.8 cu. ft. a different measurement?
  7. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

IGNORE THIS POST: Dang it. I just looked at that calculator and then looked up the mfg. part info and the tank is a little small. It is actually 2.8 cu. ft. That's very annoying. So, the impact is basically that it will have to run more often though. Is that correct? Or, is there a...
  8. ruddyone

Point me to Help@!

Hello - Looks like a great site here. I purchase a Fleck 7000 SXT 64,000 grain on demand softener. I installed it this weekend and all seems to be working ok. But, the manual is very slim on instructions. There are a bunch of programing options and I have no idea if it is set correctly. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks