Search results

1. Lazynofoodbum

Help Setting Up a Shallow Well for Veg Garden Irrigation

I am really hoping someone can help me out with a drawing, procedures, and a parts list. I live in an unincorporated area where I am able to place a shallow well up to 30’ deep, without pulling a permit. I have a 3’ X 1 1/4” well point, 30’ of 1 1/4” pipe cut and threaded into 5’ sections...
  2. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

Thanks, Terry. What will the Unifit adapter cost me, if you know? Do I buy direct from Toto?
  3. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

Wj, I am going to pick up my new carlyle II next weekend. I am happy, that for a total of 550.00, I will have a new toilet and a two year old S300 Washlet, both for less than the cost of one of them! I looked at the Dahl ballvalve washlet kit. Can you tell me, does that allow hooking up both...
  4. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

Thank you, WJ, it will be springtime, after the winter rainy season is up, when we remodel the bathroom. I have purchased a Wj, I will try to post photos, but it will be summertime before the remodel is complete. We will wait till the rainy season ends here in the central coast of California...
  5. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

I did read some reciews, which is why I was excited by the opportunity, but it is a moot point now. Just spoke to the owner, a plumber himself, and he accepted my offer of 100.00, but on further discussion he informed me it would not work in my intended application, i.e., using an adapter to...
  6. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

Sorry, haven't got the hang of this forum yet. I guess it may be a typo, but he said they were both Ultramaxs' but gave the model numbers as 853 and 845 (854?), using only one photo. I will ontact him to request xlarification, and additional photos. In your opinion, are they worth buying? I do...
  7. Lazynofoodbum

Buying a used Ultramax

A man is offering two Ultramax toilets, used, on Craigslist, he is asking 125.00 each. I may bite if he accepts 100.00 each, if I am advised to by you good folks. He states the model nombers as being 845 & 853, but has only one photo in his ad. They are not ADA models - he states that in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks