Search results

1. WellOff

Is it possible to manually/physically control valves on Fleck 7000sxt?

Circuit board on my 7100sxt is dead and I'm wondering whether I can manually/physically operate the valves in order to limp along until I get a replacement board. This unit has been operating for 8 years without a single problem. This video seems to suggest that I might be able to do so (it's...
  2. WellOff

Transition from 3/4" HDPE to 3/4" PEX-A

I'm looking to re-plumb my manufactured home: it's currently got CPVC. Going to go with PEX-A (will only use expansion fittings). The main service line (feed from my personal well) is black poly pipe (HDPE), 3/4" ID. I cannot find an adapter to make this transition. UPONOR has a 1" one...
  3. WellOff

Running water treatment systems off backup generator power

Please excuse me if this is covered somewhere (I'd looked but didn't find anything). In general the question is whether common household water pumping, filtration and treatment systems can operate under backup generator power. There seems to be a fair amount of electronics embedded in some of...
  4. WellOff

Battles with manganese

I am in north Snohomish County (WA). About a year and a half ago I rehabbed a 38' deep well. According to well logs the well was constructed in 1994. At some point, I narrow it down to maybe 2004, the well was taken out of commission. Reasons/history unknown as it all disappeared with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks