Search results

1. Chris Wagner

Advice on moving vanity to new wall

@Tim Rite this is the second floor
  2. Chris Wagner

@Reach4 the yellow lines are options to run drain for new vanity to connect. @cacher_chick Thats what I was afraid of they are already about 2.5" from top of joist. So I would need to come up about 1" to the new vanity
  3. Chris Wagner

This is what I was wondering would be ok for vent? And options for the drain? Its 4ft from wall where new vanity is to the existing tub drain. This is a pic of the existing tub drain
  4. Chris Wagner

Cacher, would more pics or diagram help? This is on the second floor rear of the house. I have access from first floor through ceiling. Joists run with what would be the direction of new vanity. The existing vanity you can see the vent which also has a tee in from the basement vanity. Please...
  5. Chris Wagner

Hello all, My master bathroom needs re done. Previously it had a huge Jacuzzi tub that was used once in 3 years. I would like to remove and make the shower bigger. However to do this, the best way would be to switch the vanity to a different wall and turn the toilet. With previous setup, there...
  6. Chris Wagner

Ptrap orientation

Hello, Installing new vanity. Obviously the pipe from wall is not lined up with new sink/drain. Is it OK to install as shown? Thanks
  7. Chris Wagner

Help identifying pipe and reconfiguration

Well the tee was too big for the pipes even though they are both 3". Not glued in that's what the tape was for. I couldn't find a 3" fitting so just used some fernco.
  8. Chris Wagner

It's not an exterior wall. Just a closet built in middle of basement with furnace, main drain pipe and that pipe. I can cut drywall on other side. Maybe they insulated for noise reduction? That was my first thought was some sort of radon, which having the bath fan tapped into kinda defeated the...
  9. Chris Wagner

Hello all, This is in my basement. Previous owners had ran the bathroom exhaust fan into this. I went to remove that and try to run it outside on its own. However when I did that the pipe itself started leaking from the taped joints. Can someone identify exactly what this is? and what steps...
  10. Chris Wagner

Caulk base of Toilet

Yes I shimmed a little on one side. Thanks for replies
  11. Chris Wagner

Caulk base of Toilet

Hello , Finally got the Drake installed but was curious. Is there any other reason to caulk toilet to floor. I don't mind the look without caulk. Thanks
  12. Chris Wagner

Drake 2 vs Entrada

Too wide. Yes seems drake 2 tanks is about 2.5 narrower
  13. Chris Wagner

Drake 2 vs Entrada

Orignal Drake wont work. Tank is too big and would overlap tile in shower. Are there any others with regular height?
  14. Chris Wagner

Drake 2 vs Entrada

I was looking at TOTO website, I couldnt find a regular height one. But I didnt think about the original Drake
  15. Chris Wagner

Drake 2 vs Entrada

Hello, I have read back through a bunch of threads. Trying to find a toilet for Kids Bathroom. Is the only difference that the Drake 2 has CEFIONTECT and the double rinse feature? Other than that they look similar with the Drake 2 tank looking a little wider? About a $120 difference between...
  16. Chris Wagner

Raising toilet Flange

I looked into that, my only worry is if it doesnt work out great I have ruined current setup and would need to go back pretty far to redo everything
  17. Chris Wagner

Raising toilet Flange

My case- new tile floor going in with additional height old flange will be about 1" below finished floor. Existing flange is broke but repair ring is/was installed. I have access to below but because of configuration there is alot of work to redo. Thanks for that diagram. So in the case of...
  18. Chris Wagner

Raising toilet Flange

After reading more on here I see that the double wax ring method is preferred over the extension spacers silicone together, However Im trying to understand a little more. I do not have the toilet on hand(drake 2) but since the finished floor will sit about 1"-1.25" higher than previous will...
  19. Chris Wagner

Raising toilet Flange

Reach, ill take some more measurements but I believe that 90 starts right after the flange.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks