Search results

1. L

Part Time Water Heater

We already checked the continuity of both elements upper and lower (new and old). Both sets showed good. I have also already replaced lower and upper thermostats. I guess that's part of what doesn't make sense. All working parts have been replaced and all connections are good but I still do...
  2. L

Part Time Water Heater

I apologize for the length of the post but I am hoping history helps. Last Wednesday I noticed that my water was loosing its heat while taking a shower. It was ok in the morning, My wife took one in the afternoon, and I took another one after work before going out (5:30). My son took one...
  3. L

Pumps- Lesson Learned- The Same but Different

Last Wednesday my spinklers stopped working and I discovered that my pump had gone bad (approx. 15 years old). I went to Lowes and got a pump that SEEMED to be the exact specs as the one I was replacing. Once I got it hooked up, it did not produce enough pressure to turn most of the heads in...
  4. L

Low Pressure

As of last Wednesday my sprinklers did not work. After a lengthy investigation (pump start, breakers, wiring, timers, etc) I came to the conclussion that my 17 year old well pump had died. We replaced the pump with the same size as the previous one and water flowed. My problem is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks