Search results

1. ScottinTV

Horizontal Drain Check

I'm working on finishing my basement and would like to add a mini kitchen. There is an existing waste stack that I want to tie into. Can you tell me if I have my design right for adding a kitchen sink? I estimate that with the 1/4" per foot rise, the center of the sink drain will be 18"...
  2. ScottinTV

Plaster Ground not Flush

I have a Moentrol bathtub valve. The instructions say the plaster gound should be flush with the finished wall. What happens if it is not flush? By the time I have finished the tile, the tile will stand out almost 3/8" further than the plaster ground. I imagine the trim kit has some play to...
  3. ScottinTV

Bathtub valve position

I'm finishing a bathroom and I'm to the point of installing the valve for the bathtub/shower. I have the Moentrol valve with a plastic thing on the face that says it is supposed to be flush with the finished wall. We plan to finish the surround of the tub in tile--the kind that looks a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks