Search results

1. piano08man

I want to build wooden baseboard covers. Drawbacks?Are metal designed to throw heat?

Hi, Julia! Sorry for the delayed response. I was just following up here for a friend who wants to do the same thing. If you bought the house and actually want to tackle this project, then yes, it's totally worth it. I hate the older heater covers too and my solution is the cheapest, most...
  2. piano08man

I want to build wooden baseboard covers. Drawbacks?Are metal designed to throw heat?

Thanks for the suggestion here. I ended up doing two of these last night. It worked perfectly! I used a 1x6 for the top and front boards, and shaved a 1x6 down to a 1x5 for the sides. my heaters are a little too far away from the wall for a 1x4 to work. I kept my height to 9 inches (slightly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks