Search results

1. Kendrick

Name that style of box.

I am hoping some one can give me a technical name/search term on a outdoor weatherized 110 box. the 30A one that I have in the first link is pretty close to what im looking for, instead of that 30A twist lock if it had the standard twin or quad outlet set would be ideal. It would need to be...
  2. Kendrick

Nice used faucet stuck to old sink

I found a nice faucet that has a built in wand. my problem comes from a threaded copper tube that holds the faucet in place. 2" or so with a nut that holds the faucet to the sink. I have tried industrail penetrating oil. the problem comes from im going to tear the copper appart trying to get...
  3. Kendrick

Hybrid water heaters and types of issues.

I am planning to get a new water heater and would like to get a rheem hybrid, I have seen a lot of complaints/debates of home owners about them but no one specifying if the issues are on the 2010 modles or the current ones. Any information from Installers/service tech's and home owners about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks