Search results

1. KineticoUser

Should semi-rigid duct for bath exhaust fans be expanded?

This is being installed in an open space.
  2. KineticoUser

I figured it would stand up better if it wasn't fully expanded, but, as you see in this picture, people do suggest fully expanding it.
  3. KineticoUser

No, that's not semi-rigid. This is semi-rigid: semi-rigid duct
  4. KineticoUser

Expanding the semi-rigid duct could reduce the friction by creating smoother walls, but limiting the expansion will make the duct more rigid and durable. I could expand it the full 8' and then cut it to the 4' I need or just limit the expansion to 4'. What are your suggestions? I'll also be...
  5. KineticoUser

What manual 5/16" Inner Core drain cable would you recommend?

I ended up ordering the 25HE1A-DH from 24Hr Supply. It came in just under my $80 limit. Luckily, my lines are clear right now, but at least I'll have it on hand if they get clogged again.
  6. KineticoUser

Thank you for your input. I would also like to hear from professionals who have used each of these and can give me a good comparison for my purposes. Nebojsa -- sorry for the delay. I forgot to press "Post reply." Royalflush001 -- How do the Ridgid and Milwaukee cables compare with the...
  7. KineticoUser

Thank you. They appear to have different models. Which do you recommend (25HE1A Flexicore® with EL Basin Plug head ; 25HE1A-DH Flexicore® with Down head; 25HE1AC Flexicore® with Female Connector; L-25FL1-A Flexicore with standard head)?
  8. KineticoUser

I have a rental house that I occasionally need to snake out. The drain lines are cast iron, and I have two areas that tend to be most challenging. The kitchen sink has a San Tee in the wall, rather than a Long-Turn Tee Wye. I tend to have difficulty making the 90° turn with my 1/4" snake. I also...
  9. KineticoUser

looking for a new 1.8 gpm shower head with narrow jet for cleaning grout

If you look at the links I provided, these products do exist. I'd like to find someone who can share their experiences with them, so I can determine how effective and durable they are. If you haven't had experience with them, there's no need to leave a message. By the way, these are all handhelds.
  10. KineticoUser

I want a shower head that offers good massaging action and has a narrow jet I can use on the grout after showering (to reduce maintenance time and energy).
  11. KineticoUser

I'll let you shower with a water pick. Thanks but no thanks.
  12. KineticoUser

I'd like a 1.8 gpm shower head that has good pressure for both shower massage and a narrow jet to clean the grout. I'd like anti-clog nozzles, and a warranty would be nice. I'm in California, so don't recommend anything that uses more water. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you...
  13. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

I took the readings with everything disconnected. I'm glad I didn't have to replace the pump. It will be nice having two wells to pull water from to fill my new tank next Monday.
  14. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

L1-L2 gave me 240VAC. On the lines heading down to the pump, I was reading resistance... making sure the connections weren't broken. Though power was available to the motor lines, the Pump Saver prevented it from running. I can't say exactly what the problem was, but everything worked fine when...
  15. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

I appreciate all your suggestions.
  16. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

Actually, though the Pump Saver showed it was working, it wasn't. I learned the only way to know it isn't working is if the pump won't pump. After replacing the $300 Pump Saver, all works fine. Can you imagine $300 for a little 2" X 3" box? I was told well pumps last about 7-8 years with our...
  17. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

I wouldn't have had resistance between lines if the lines were broken.
  18. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

OK, here are the readings. L1 is 122VAC, L2 is 122VAC and L1-L2 is 240VAC . Power going to each of the yellow, black and red pump motor leads is 122VAC. Amps are as following: Out to motor -- Yellow .007A, Black .004 - .001A, Red .002A; In -- L1 .004A, L2 .004A. In addition, resistance is as...
  19. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

I'm dealing with my well pump, not my pressure pump. They are completely different pumps. I have a pump to raise the water from my well into my holding tank and then a pump to pressurize the water. The well pump is operated by the float switch on the tank. The pressure pump has a pressure...
  20. KineticoUser

Bad well pump

I'll be testing that today.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks