Search results

1. skydec

Clients "friend" did work- Need Tile advise Kitchen

Update- Finally Client " let her friend go" After I said, as politely as possible, that had I (inside voice-lost my mind &) hired him, he would have been let go. Could not get who had originally wanted - busy, go figure. Hired someone else to fix and finish his "finished drywall" who was...
  2. skydec

Color matching toilets sinks and tubs

From a design point No, White will actually look "whiter". If I presented mix match to a client - not one I know would be happy about it. Take photo to Andrew Sheret (Splashes) or Emco (EnSuite) the will be able to help with model and color. They also will be able to help with a match.
  3. skydec

I told my client just that, Also told her it was time to get a real trade. He charges by the hour , No clue how much will not tell me- her friend she is paying him. 7 days and this is his finished work Can still see metal , which I said was not acceptable See Photo
  4. skydec

Also he was going to dump illegally - I said No way - Arranged for disposal. Also we are now on 7 days of sanding. for small galley kitchen. He was to do tile , install window ledge, Has made window 76" - larger for me, he said- I had told him I needed it to be 75 for new blind. He wanted to...
  5. skydec

I added more info see new pics
  6. skydec

This was my first look @ quality of his work He took off old mantle to make a larger one for her larger TV. Problem is ledgestone went right up to bottom and down to top of old. He did not remove any to get it in. TV is heavy mantel installed with lag bolts, I am told and was also told "he a a...
  7. skydec

I keep getting asked by her ,when I am finishing my part, Cant Paint till I clean, cant clean until he is finished with drywall we are now on day 6- still not done. No clue why, my regular drywaller is horrified he used her 26 year old drywall - has no idea why he is taking so long either...
  8. skydec

Okay A Clients "friend" told her he could do work cheaper than contractors I had quotes from. Apparently does this as side job. NOT his day job. So no licence, no insurance.... I supplied tile and Hardie board, Her walls have lots of movement _ leaky Condo originally. So he removed tile and has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks