Search results

1. Steve T

Fitting a utility sink

Well neither the big box stores nor my local plumbing supplier stocked what I needed for this project, due to the foolishly ambitious height requirements for the sink drain in this location... So I special ordered a reducing street wye and a street tee, then started cutting into things and dry...
  2. Steve T

Fitting a utility sink

Thanks again. I think I'll be able to fit things together as you described... At least within 1/2 on inch of uncertainty. Many of these fittings are not stocked at local supply houses, so I'll have to order online and measure upon receipt to confirm the plan. Now that I am cutting into the...
  3. Steve T

Fitting a utility sink

Thank you for the help. I'm not sure I followed your description, though. The attached image is my best attempt at interpretation. I like how the sink connection is lower, but I'm not sure the vent line makes sense. Could you provide another pointer or two? Thanks!
  4. Steve T

Fitting a utility sink

Howdy folks! I'm hoping for help and ideas to help me add a utility sink in a cramped space - in particular, I want to make sure I get the DWV plumbing right. I have a tiny laundry room in the back corner of my garage. I have an over/under washer/dryer unit now, and am preparing to add a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks