Search results

1. Timmons

Oil Boiler Problem

The wires are those that go to the thermostat in the boiler room. I dont' have a multimeter. What's a good one to get? The tech was from an oil delivery and boiler maintenance company.
  2. Timmons

Oil Boiler Problem

Hello, Yes there is an aquastat and it is used for hot water during the summer as well. What would cause it to reach the aquastat temperature but keep going and produce steam? Can aquastats go bad? I've had 2 guys over (from the same company) and neither mentioned what you did. The water...
  3. Timmons

Oil Boiler Problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with my oil boiler. Upon returning from vacation recently I came home to the water being completely drained out of the valve. Upon refilling it as my system is manual fill, the boiler started and the heat came on. The thermostat is an automatic timing one where I had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks