Search results

1. Abalakov

Crazy drain problem

Thanks, I looked at the jetter and I can rent it for about $20. I have the gas pressure washer. I figured it was a clog like you say, but wouldnt I at least get some stuff on my snake when I removed it? The thing is clean.... But your right, I have been at it for a week with minor results. I...
  2. Abalakov

Crazy drain problem

Thanks, No back ups any where else in the house and the clean outs to mainline are clean. Another plumber friend said to try the same thing with the garden hose. I will try that next. Thanks for your suggestions. I will let you know how it goes
  3. Abalakov

Crazy drain problem

Thanks, he used many different heads-some made it farther than others. It is a basement but I think the pipes are all above ground. So you think I should go back to that sink an snake some more? Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. Abalakov

Crazy drain problem

hi, having a bit of a struggle with my downstairs kitchen sink. Whenever I drain a large volume of water from either the upstairs laundry or kitchen sink, which are side by side, the downstairs kitchen sink fills up with soapy water. However, all drains in the house work properly and none are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks