Search results

1. Plumber'sSon

Navien NCB-240 runs water from the relief valve pipe

It has been extremely cold for couple last days here in Boston, so I turned my second heating zone on for the first time in the season. Yesterday morning the temperature shown by the thermostat was 62 although it was set for 65. I went down and saw both zones were working. This morning I went...
  2. Plumber'sSon

Rocking Toilet

It is rather a generic question, sorry if it was discussed earlier. I am installing a Toto Drake II and discovered that it wobbles a lot. First of all it was surprising as the previous Toto Drake I installed few months ago but had to replace because of a leak in the bowl did not rock that much...
  3. Plumber'sSon

Combi-Boiler NCB 240 (Navien)

I am looking to replace an old boiler. A contractor suggested me to install a combination of a boiler and tankless water heater. He works with Navien equipment. He explained that if I replace just a boiler I would need to change the venting of the water heater as the boiler is a direct venting...
  4. Plumber'sSon

CST744 or CST454

I returned my CST744EL bowl with a crack. I want to give Toto another try. What should I go with under $300: CST744, CST454 or something else? (1.28) And what those numerous letters stand for? Thanks
  5. Plumber'sSon

What is the shortcut in siphon (CST744EL)

Hi experts, I have not seen this short 'pipe' connecting two siphon branches anywhere else. What is it for? Thanks
  6. Plumber'sSon

1.28 Toto Drake Back-to-Back

I have installed Toto CST744EL toilet and discovered the water level in the bowl was dropping significantly. In couple hours it was half of the full and overnight the bowl was dry. There is another toilet behind the wall, very old with probable 5 galons per flush. I do not know what is used the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks