Search results

1. Serval

Slip-on spout adapter's set screw DESTROYED my copper pipe - how to replace the pipe or alternative?

I'm not certain there's enough room for either option - the damaged/dented portion of the pipe is only a 1/2" from the tile wall, I can pull it out another 1/4" if needed. I'm leaning toward #2 - coupling, pipe, and male threaded adapter. This is because all the parts are available easily, for...
  2. Serval

Slip-on spout adapter's set screw DESTROYED my copper pipe - how to replace the pipe or alternative?

Leaking at the base of the tub spout so removed the current plastic spout adapter and found a dent and hole where the set screw pushes into the copper pipe. Leaks most when the shower diverter is on, no leaks when water is off. Unfortunately, tiling our other shower so today's leak means no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks