Search results

1. meeotch

Thermal expansion and water hammer arrestor - three questions

I just had my 40 gal water heater replaced. On its first heating cycle, the pressure release line squirted out 1-2 cups of water. I opened the manual, and on page 6 was a giant warning about thermal expansion tanks being required in the presence of a backflow preventer (which my building does...
  2. meeotch

articulated shower head and/or remote mixing unit

A couple of weird product inquiries: 1) A shower head that's on a long (say, three feet) articulated arm, or semi-rigid gooseneck? I don't mean a flexible hose like a handheld, more like what you'd see on a lamp: http://tinyurl.com/omr4aqp or articulated like this Kohler faucet...
  3. meeotch

Wall hung vs. water spot & skidmarks - TOTO, Eago, Kohler

I've got a bathroom that pretty much needs a wall hung toilet. (For reasons that I won't get into, the tiling won't be done before the toilet installation, and there may be a toilet height adjustment in the future. Please just take these as given.) The decor is "modern" - so an AS Glenwall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks