Search results

1. SusieQ

Did I wreck the toilet? ;)

I was going to replace all the innards of the toilet tank. I drained it and shut off the water. Then... I forgot about it for a month. Did I goof anything up by letting it dry out or can I replace the parts inside the tank now? ** ** (Without worrying I will start a gushing waterfall into...
  2. SusieQ

Just wanted to thank you guys!

You helped me put in my garbage disposer a couple of weeks ago. Seriously. It's like you were physically here. Thanks boys and girls, okay, men and women, but it's so much more fun to say boys and girls. Ladies and gentlemen? Nah, boys and girls. I can't thank you enough :)
  3. SusieQ

Thanks, you guys!

Just because of you, I got my disposer installed. (I posted pictures on a different thread). Thanks for all the help!! You guys are awesome, and seriously, I could have never done it without you. Now.... I wonder if I could tackle the pipe from the riser in my condo that goes into my kitchen...
  4. SusieQ

Do I have to replace this pipe?

I think I opened up a can of worms. Got the old garbage disposal out, and I was getting ready to put the new one in. Then I took a look at this pipe or whatever it's called, an extension? Yuk, yuk, and more yuk. This is what was attached to it, that goes into the garbage disposal. If...
  5. SusieQ

Is it easier to replace a garbage disposer or just reconnect plumbing?

My garbage disposer leaks from the bottom. I would rather not replace it. Is it fairly easy to re-connect the pipes? Or is it easier just to put a new disposer in? I have a double sink and a dishwasher. The only other thing I have under the sink is a filter going to the ice maker in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks