Search results

1. Penny Weiss

HELP!! I can't flush my Sloan Flushmate (Gerber) toilet!!!

Yea, it startled me the first time I flushed it when I bought this house. I figured they had a reason for the power flush, so I kinda like it :)
  2. Penny Weiss

I replaced the entire tank, sent to me free of charge by Sloan, and it's still leaking down the inside of the toilet!! They suggested taking the tank off and putting LimeAway into the hole to dissolve anything that might be in the innards of the toilet bowl. I put it in until I saw it come out...
  3. Penny Weiss

Expansion Tank Question - also a water pressure question afterthought!

I have an expansion tank for my hot water heater that is installed horizontally and is unsupported (AKK!!!) The location is .. the water supply comes out of the wall above the water heater, a flex hose is connected to a T and screwed into the nipple at the top of the water heater. The expansion...
  4. Penny Weiss

Thanks so much.. I will post the results of the new tank they are sending after I install it!
  5. Penny Weiss

Update: I do have to say that Flushmate has been awesome, to say the least! I called today and explained that the kit they sent didn't work, nor did the new cartridge they provided at no charge. They are shipping out a new tank! I'll let you know if that resolves this problem since it will be...
  6. Penny Weiss

Flushmate and American Standard - class action lawsuit

I do have to say that Flushmate has been awesome, to say the least! I called today and explained that the kit they sent didn't work, nor did the new cartridge they provided at no charge. They are shipping out a new tank! I'll let you know if that resolves this problem since it will be a...
  7. Penny Weiss

Problem: I can't flush my Sloan Flushmate (Gerber) toilet Story: I bought this house in 2010 and was startled the first time I flushed the toilet; I opened the back and found I had a Sloan Flushmate. Knowing nothing about this toilet, I called the number on the label. A very nice man told me...
  8. Penny Weiss

Flushmate and American Standard - class action lawsuit

I can't flush my toilet! I'm moving this out of this forum since this is for American Standard Problem: I can't flush my Sloan Flushmate toilet Story: I bought this house in 2010 and was startled the first time I flushed the toilet; I opened the back and found I had a Sloan Flushmate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks