Search results

1. SaShepherd

Installing Garbage Disposer electrical

Thank you, everyone, for your replies.
  2. SaShepherd

Yes, this could also be an option for me, however, I'd like to have the hot plug available for an instant hot water unit. Does anyone see a problem with my suggested plan for running power to the disposer?
  3. SaShepherd

New Disposer with Double Sink Plumbing

So I could even use a 90 to direct the drain from the wall across to the trap located under the right sink and this would keep the waste line tight to the wall so as not to waste too much space.
  4. SaShepherd

That's the question. I am quite capable when it comes to work like this, but I just don't know what is the best way for the piping to be arranged if I put the disposer under the left bowl? Here is how it currently looks: Would putting the vertical waste line under the right bowl with a T...
  5. SaShepherd

I need to run power to a new garbage disposer and am looking for advice. My dishwasher is on it's own 20 A breaker. I thought to junction the power off before the dishwasher and branch off a line to wire a half switched outlet for the disposer. The half hot outlet would be for future potential...
  6. SaShepherd

I am looking for the best way to plumb a double sink with new disposer install and dishwasher. The dishwasher is located on the right side of the double sinks and, ideally, I'd like to put the garbage disposer under the left bowl. Currently I have a horizontal waste pipe coming from the right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks