Search results

1. Slim

American vs Taco airscoop

Thanks for the info.
  2. Slim

American vs Taco airscoop

Hello all. I have an old American air scoop 1 1/4" that has cracked and needs replaced. I looked at a replacement in a Taco. The spec sheet stated that it needs a clear 18" run to the inlet to work correctly, I unfortunately only have about 6" (stop that snickering) That cant be reworked into a...
  3. Slim

Woodford model 12 washer replacement

Thanks for the quick reply, as I stated. I removed the packing, packing nut and packing washer with no luck. the stem comes out only a fraction of an inch and then acts like something is hitting on the valve body. In the pdf file at woodfords website I linked above. there appears to be a "roll...
  4. Slim

Woodford model 12 washer replacement

Hello all. I have a Woodford model 12 outdoor faucet that is leaking. hoping it was just a washer fail I tried to remove the stem by removing the handle, packing nut, packing and packing washer. The stem would not come out. it wasn't like it was just being stubborn, but like there was an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks