Search results

1. bdey01

Need offset idea

I have to connect a linear shower drain with a 2" ss exit pipe to the 2" pvc trap. However, due to some concrete issues, the waste line in the slab is 0.375" offset to the left of center from the connection pipe from the drain, and I cannot move the shower drain sideways because of the shower...
  2. bdey01

Trim horizontal pvc drain line height?

I took some photos. The first image shows the larger area of the shower floor where the presloped pan will go. It is about 1.5" below the height of the surrounding concerte floor. You can see that over toward the right, the pipe is sloping down and falls under the height of the pan, but...
  3. bdey01

I wasn't going to cut a hole in the pipe, but just plane off part of the exposed section of the hub flange so that the overall height will allow it to be put under the shower pan such that the top plane of the shower pan isn't compromised. Otherwise, the exposed flange is too tall and will cut...
  4. bdey01

I have recently begun to remodel a storage space and 1/2 bath into a full bath. The storage space comes from my garage, which was 6" below the existing living space height. Drain lines to connect with existing septic tank drains were run via cutting channels in the storage area floor and the...
  5. bdey01

Waste Line Slope to Septic

I am having a new septic tank and drain field installed at my home for a renovation/addition, and everything is going smooth, but the septic guy, who is well known and very praised for his quality of work in the area, swears that the proper slope to install the line running from the house exit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks