Search results

1. Nezil

Possible HVAC Problem

I purchased my current home almost exactly a year ago. Come to think of it, it really was actually a year ago exactly today! During the initial purchase phase, I had the HVAC system checked because I felt having lived here for two and a half years (I purchased the rental property that I'd been...
  2. Nezil

Failed PRV

I recently installed a softener at our home, and as part of this process decided to measure my water pressure. To cut a long story short, our 10 year old 1-1/4" Watts 25AUB-Z3 appears to have failed. The failure mode is that it is reducing pressure when water flows through it, but as soon as...
  3. Nezil

Softener finally installed, now for some setup questions

My parents were kind enough to order the system parts that I needed for my softener install, and I spent a few weeks planning and ordering pipe components ready for the install (installation discussions in other threads here and here). I spent most of yesterday doing the install and it's all...
  4. Nezil

Water Softener Drain Line Question

I realise that this question could equally well be posted in the Water Softener sub-forum, but since the issue is related to the plumbing, rather than the softener itself, I thought it might get more eyes in this one. For reference, my original thread regarding softener sizing can be found...
  5. Nezil

Softener sizing and installation questions

I'm currently renting a property that I'm trying to purchase, and one of the things that we've wanted to do since moving in is to install a softener. As soon as we own the place, we'll be in a position to do this, and I've been trying to work out sizing and equipment in advance. Initially, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks