Search results

1. coyote2

below-sink hose connector?

Thank you very much for your replies, Smooky and hj! Very interesting! I'm thrilled to hear that, since I'm afraid my landlord would have justified objections to the potential for leaks in a kludge-y solution.
  2. coyote2

I actually don't have a washing machine!
  3. coyote2

Thank you very much Terry, that's a great idea! I see there is already a cold water hosebib on the outside wall opposite the undersink hot/cold shutoff valves. I'm optimistic my landlord will agree to let me have this done even though I suppose another hole in the outside wall would be...
  4. coyote2

For years I've loved having a simple garden hose adapter on the end of my kitchen faucet (stock photo below) so I can get hot water into the yard every month or so. But I'm about to have a pull-down faucet* installed, and it seems such an adapter won't work on them, so... Is there some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks