Search results

1. Markos

New toilet and shower drain route

Hi Pros, I need to glue this up but I am not super thrilled with the approach. I think I should wye my shower into the 3” toilet drain downstream of the toilet. I’ve read that in some areas this may not be up to code. I just don’t like it regardless. What are your thoughts? Recorded a very...
  2. Markos

Next Question: Vertical to horizontal 1/4 bend

Hmm my old thread was deleted. Not sure why. UPC says no 1/4 bend vertical to horizontal. I need to clear my wall and can’t do it with a long sweep or a 45. Given that the horizontal is just a few inches will this get a pass? This is 2” for the shower. I also added a cleanout in the vertical...
  3. Markos

Trenchless Water Line Replacement - Sleeve to prevent collapse?

I need to replace my water line. It's about a 230' run. I currently have 3/4" ID poly, which is failing at the seam. I've repaired it myself about 5 times in the last 3 years. Due to proximity to the gas line and my neighbors line, the first 150' needs to be hand dug. Alternatively, I can go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks