Search results

1. BostonBull

Low water pressure, and new pressure tank needed

Posted here about a month ago (we finally moved into our new home!!) inquiring what the equipment is in the attached picture. You guys were great with helping me realize what I had! Had a well company come out. They will replace the tank with a "120 model" pressure tank for $850. They...
  2. BostonBull

What can you tell me from this picture? Water Softener

House we are buying has this setup in it. What can you tell me from this one semi crappy picture?
  3. BostonBull

Looking for some help and education on well pressure tank

Hello all! First post here. We are in the middle of purchasing a new (to us) home, and our first home on a well & septic. The pressure tank needs to be replaced, previous home owners and home inspection have told us this. The home has a 3-4 year old (pretty complex to my untrained...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks