Search results

1. LadyMarq

Drake2021

Hi, was seriously wanting to try one of these for the convenience bathroom in my unfinished basement. However, due to access & in wall situation I need a right hand lever. I only see it available in standard height. Puzzled as would think could just put a right hand tank on the universal...
  2. LadyMarq

Double sink AAV

Getting ready to plumb kitchen double sink to drain coming up from the floor. Due to location the re-do rough in plumber said need use AAV. Is this picture the correct/best way to accomplish the job (no disposal) . No inspections required but want to do it right. Read somewhere that this...
  3. LadyMarq

Delta R10000 in/out pipe sizing

Hi, I've searched & read various discussions with flow rates of various roughs, charts of PEX vs copper flows etc but not sure seen anyone specifically address pipe sizing differences in vs the outs. Main feed in from my gravity spring fed system is 1" converting to 3/4" PEX & then tee...
  4. LadyMarq

Entrada round vs elongated length?

Hi, can someone clarify for me the length of the round vs elongated bowl toilets. I've looked at Toto website & pulled spec sheet for both & both show 28 5/8. Elsewhere, Toto posted 26 5/8 round & 30 for elongated. Seller websites haven't been too helpful either in clarifying matter. If...
  5. LadyMarq

Laundry box plumbing shift

Hi, prior posts my house d&v plumbing was a mess. Plumbers finally came after waiting 4 months. Totally re-done. Only connection they left was the laundry box itself (well at least til discovered had to cut to do pressure test as the plug didn't seal tightly & didn't want wait for more glue...
  6. LadyMarq

Master Bath Rough In ??

I'm no artist but here is how the plumber roughed in the master bath suite. The picture shows how the drain & venting are done at the master sink/vanity. Piping on top is the vent line from the shower/tub drains which runs to the right. It goes up through wall into the attic. The piping...
  7. LadyMarq

Plumbing drain/vent advise needed

I've been checking this forum for advice for years & have found it to be very helpful. I'm needing some guidance in how to get rough in drain/vent plumbing done correctly. Hopefully, my attempts post pics works. Someone roughed it in 2 years ago & I've been trying get people out to work on it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks