Search results

1. Eric Delord

Proper Washing Machine Drain and Vent Question

Ok. took the rest of the wall done for a crystal clear picture. From right to left: Main vent (nothing drains above) Bathroom sink vent, vents into stack and drains down and reconnects to main vent. Old corrugated plastic vent from range hood. (being replaced by metal duct) All PVC on...
  2. Eric Delord

If that is the case, I can run the drain down the floor and tap into main vent. Does it matter if I connect above or below where my first floor branch and second floor branch connect into the main stack/vent? Also, I assume I need to vent the laundry at a separate junction (above the...
  3. Eric Delord

So in a fit of semi-rage (I needed to feel like I was making progress), I ripped out the wall in question. My bathroom sink (which is on the other side of the wall) is vented with 2-inch pipe and then drains into my basement in a 4-inch branch line (shared with shower and toilet) which in...
  4. Eric Delord

Hey guys.. I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm an avid DIYer and when researching the internet for how to attack my current venture, I hit a bit of a snag... I am renovating my kitchen, and will be installing a closet/pantry on the OTHER side of this wall. (These...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks