Search results

1. Stackz

Well head is leaking pressure

ok. so here's the last thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-with-a-1hp-jet-pump-cycling-on-a-shallow-well.94140/page-3 going to list on friday and I "think" I can rig it up to hold pressure but anyway... I just figured it would cycle the pump because I was still only...
  2. Stackz

Help with a 1hp jet pump cycling on a shallow well

so I'm trying to get the well pump up and running so I can overseed and water to present the house for sale. it used to have a super old myers 1909 pump and did work until the motor finally went out. anyway, I bought two ebay chinese jet pumps (one for each house) and went to hook the one for...
  3. Stackz

The dreaded fast cycle on my well pump

moved to a new house. it had a vintage sears 1/2hp jet pump (you can see it next to the new pump in the first pic) on it plumbed directly into the 2" shallow well. hits water around 10'. it finally crapped out this past winter so I bought a new 1hp well pump and its runs great! so then...
  4. Stackz

Trying to fix/update an OLD shallow well, this should be interesting

I will get pics as I can, I'm at work after another unsuccessful trip around town trying to get pieces/parts...now for the fun! background: Ok, I inherited my grandparents place and back in 1948'ish, my grandfather (who used to work at the charleston naval shipyard) made his own shallow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks