Search results

1. Brian Bennett

Kinetico 2080 Greensand Warranty (Head)

So, I can't seem to get my unit to stop running to the drain. It only does it when the unit is cycling to the top indicator position. When it is cycling through, with the indicator moving clockwise to the bottom it will finish the cycle and stop running to the drain. However, when it cycles...
  2. Brian Bennett

Kinetico 2175 Water meter disc and flow range determination

I just had my water tested and according to the results I have the wrong water meter disc in my system. I am attaching the spec sheet for my 2175. My total compensate hardness is 99 gpg. According to the spec sheet I seem to have two different flow range settings, 15/30 ppg. I am not sure how to...
  3. Brian Bennett

Darn water is too salty Kinetico Signature Series

Even after the backwash cycle my water is too salty. II don't see anyway to change the settings, unless there is something in the brine tank itself that can be adjusted. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. Brian Bennett

Maximum PSI intake for Kinetico 2175

Is there a maximum psi intake for the kinetico unit (2175)?
  5. Brian Bennett

Kinetico Mach Series Potassium not drawing

How can i check to see if my pot perm is drawing. I have a bunch of iron in my water all of the sudden and it doesn't appear to be drawing but I am not sure.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks