Search results

1. Jean-Claude JC Lussier

Troubleshoot 20amp GFI branch Circuit

I have the same question. To bypass the switch I just removed the 2 black wires from the switch and put them together, flipped the breaker and the lights went on and stayed on for a least 5mins before I turned the breaker off. Weird eh?
  2. Jean-Claude JC Lussier

Fixed the problem. I had the breaker pigtail and circuit neutral connected to the neutral bar instead of the circuit neutral going back to the breaker. Thanks for the help.
  3. Jean-Claude JC Lussier

Water level drop

The original water line was in in fact just 1/4" below the top of the curb. The water was about 5" deep.
  4. Jean-Claude JC Lussier

Water level drop

It is the schluter shower kit surrounded by a custom bench on 2 sides. The floor is using the schluter floor pan.
  5. Jean-Claude JC Lussier

Hello everybody, I am completely stumped. I am wiring a new bathroom in my basement, and everything seemed fine until yesterday. I have two recessed lights in my shower that I had temporarily wired to an existing switch in another room which worked fine. I have now added outlets to the rest of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks