Search results

1. everydayak

Plumbing Layout and Sizing Input

Out of Mueller's Catalog:
  2. everydayak

It is a Mueller Double Sanitary Tee with Side Inlet (02772). They are available online. It doesn't sound like it is the proper fitting for this application.
  3. everydayak

Thank you guys, this is much appreciated. How about this? This cabin is moveable and has a cold crawl space, I'm not able to tie the washer in lower than the "T". I'm using a program called MOI 3D. It is an excellent piece of software. It's creator provides excellent support and the...
  4. everydayak

Here is another shot at this.
  5. everydayak

Understood, thanks for the input. I can see where I went wrong, back to the drawing board.
  6. everydayak

Greetings everyone. I could use some expertise. I am a heavy equipment operator and have laid quite a bit of underground sewer, but this is my first residential plumbing project. This is for a cabin I am building. It is being built in a remote area with no building codes. I do want it to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks