Search results

1. TheNewGuy

Sink controlling other sinks temp

Hello! I am having a small issue, I have three sinks as seen in the picture, when I turn the hot water on for sinks 2 and 3 the water becomes luke warm, i let it run for a good 5 minutes and still no change in the temperature, while 2 and 3 are running I turned on sink 1, after about 10...
  2. TheNewGuy

difference in vaccum breakers

ok thanks a bunch hj i appreciate the help (:
  3. TheNewGuy

Code for mounting pipe to walls

ok thanks terry
  4. TheNewGuy

Sorry let me be more specific I work as a maintenance supervisor and we use american standard toilets that requires a vacuum breaker (see pics) i have seen two different types, there is this one in that first picture that is listed as not high back pressure then there is the one below it that is...
  5. TheNewGuy

Code for mounting pipe to walls

Hello friends, I was just wondering if there is a certain code that needs to be followed when it comes to running and having to mount pipe along the walls, i came across a situation where i had to replace a two inch ball valve that was in a very inconvenient spot so i took the chance to bring it...
  6. TheNewGuy

Zurn Wilkins 1070XL mixing assembly. tempering valve

Found out who makes them, turns out its a Zurn Wilkins 1070XL mixing assembly, i almost messed up and bought one for PVC connections when i needed one for soldering good thing i caught it in time (:
  7. TheNewGuy

I was just wondering what the difference between a high back pressure vacuum breaker and a non high back pressure vacuum breaker is? Thank you (:
  8. TheNewGuy

Thanks i will check them out! (:
  9. TheNewGuy

Hello! I have a hidden shower mixer assembly that is broken and i need to purchase a replacement but have no idea who the manufacturer is I was just wondering if anybody has seen this model before, any help would be great thanks!
  10. TheNewGuy

Could use some help. Wall hung toilet bowl

So here is my issue, an old prison facility built in 1989 with wall mounted ceramic toilets attached to a cinder block wall with fixtures behind the wall located in a pipe chase, the toilets are attached via all thread going threw the wall into the pipe chase, my problem is that they packed a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks