Search results

1. Kirill

Kitchen sink drain - is it done correctly? Looking for your comments and suggestions

Hi Smooky, thank you for your suggestion. As for the clean out requirement, I was referring to UPC-707.4 section. I misunderstood the requirement. I thought that any change in direction (including vertical drop is counted towards 135 degrees. As a result, I counted 90 elbow from the p-trap and...
  2. Kirill

Kitchen sink drain - is it done correctly? Looking for your comments and suggestions

Sorry, fast fingers, I meant "apprentice". As for your comment, this is a DIY forum, let's keep political (People's Republic), moral (selling the license) and legal (revocation) aspects out of this discussion. Getting back to my original post. There are things in my design that I am not sure...
  3. Kirill

Hi jadziedzic, You are absolutely right about the People's Republic of Massachusetts. I am totally aware of this extortion provision in the law. But to ease the pain, there are licensed plumbers who would allow an "appreciate" to do the actual work (under their strict supervision). Getting...
  4. Kirill

Hi Smooky, thank you for your suggestion on adding the nail plates to the post. I already did (see attached). I plan to take an over-sized plate of an replace it wit a smaller one just like the one on the right. As for cutting the 45 and replacing it with a long sweep elbow, would it require...
  5. Kirill

Good morning, I am new to plumbing and new to this forum. I wonder if you can have a look at my setup and provide your opinions and suggestions on: * if it is done correctly (according to the code) and * if there is a better way to do this I think I did everything correctly but I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks