Search results

1. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

The fan does not have a pull chain option. It is offered with a wireless remote as I recall but we chose to go with the wall sliding regulator option as we have had bad experience with remotes in the past. The electrician rechecked the wiring and found it correct. He also excluded the...
  2. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

How does one find the speed setting on the motor?
  3. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

Modern fan company Model Altus
  4. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

Thanks. Shall have the electrician check the wiring to the regulator and the regulator itself again.
  5. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

The fan does not work on the O setting of the regulator. There is no pull chain on this model. Thanks
  6. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

The fan has a slide regulator that was supplied by the same manufacturer when the fan was ordered. The max setting is 4 and the speed is slow even at that setting. Thanks for your input
  7. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

I did check the fan and found it disappointingly slow considering that it was from a well known company and expensive as hell. However, was caught up in many things and didn't have time to sort things out with the company. Asked the electrician and he said that it was probably all the fan...
  8. Sajeev

Ceiling fan problem

I have an Altus 52 inch fan (Modern fan company) installed in my bedroom. It is controlled by an on-off switch at the door and by a sliding regulator switch (speeds 1-4) at the bedhead. The fan was installed by an electrician and the wiring to the fan and the on-off switch were checked recently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks