Search results

1. RoxanWright

Solar water heating optimization

Usually in a solar water heating system the cold water is replenished to the storage tank the moment the load is served. You can confirm the water replenishment profile which optimized the system. They used this analytical method wherein the profile is proposed to size of solar water heating...
  2. RoxanWright

Solar Assist For A New Boiler

If you used solar as a heat it will work well since there is a big rebates today. On the other hand, installing mod/con boiler will operate at minimum fire due to warm water from solar system. I happened to have one and the DHW was done mainly by solar.
  3. RoxanWright

Solar Assist For A New Boiler

Listen to the guy above me. He is telling you the truth and know what his explaining to you. I'm also reading his reply to you and learn more about solar haeter.
  4. RoxanWright

Unions. Yes or NO?

He seem's to be giving better answers than any one else. Not like, she was against the bridge to no where, but still accepted $235 million in ear mark's attached to it. Come on!
  5. RoxanWright

Global Warming, now Water Shortage

The Earth, is doing nothing different than what it had done for many many years, all on its own, without our help. If we can change climate, then, someone better come up with a cure for NHL.
  6. RoxanWright

Yes, it's a very interesting program. It is somewhat biased, but it makes some important points, and highlights the other side of the argument that is usually suppressed for political reasons.
  7. RoxanWright

How do plumbers decide on what to charge?

The problem with doing jobs for low $$$ is when you go up in price the people who called you because you were low will not call any more, they will go to the next lowest priced person then you don't have that customer any more and have to find another one to tale their place..
  8. RoxanWright

Yes, it's a very interesting program. It is somewhat biased, but it makes some important points, and highlights the other side of the argument that is usually suppressed for political reasons.
  9. RoxanWright

All you need to know to be a plumber!!

That is funny but so true! My Dad is a plumber so I am aware of some stuffs that he always does. I might share this to him!
  10. RoxanWright

Will heat make a smoke detector go off?

Do smoke detectors respond in heat? I'm not sure about that, haven't heard of any yet. That must be a very sensitive smoke detector then if it can also detect heat.
  11. RoxanWright

Woman Shot in Head

Hilarious! LOL I am enjoying the jokes that I am reading here. I badly need some daily jokes to lessen the stress from work. Thanks guys! Please share more :)
  12. RoxanWright

Another DIY tub to shower conversion

Or perhaps just contact your local plumber. I have tried to DIY some at home and everything was a mess, I spent more bucks just fixing what I had damaged.
  13. RoxanWright

Ant hills in lawn

I remembered my aunt who used to tell us not to disturb ant hill as they house spirits and anyone who destroys them will get punishment from those little humans that lives inside! lol
  14. RoxanWright

Geothermal heat pump

I am using the Zone Zentry Bulb, it is easy to install and has good water control valve for flow control. Only problem is it makes cycling noise
  15. RoxanWright

Mind Power: Levitating objects at work

OMG! Are you even serious? Do you use magic or is it just a trick? I wonder how it feels to levitate things using the power of your mind.
  16. RoxanWright

Ant hills in lawn

I've got two ant hills on my lawn but I don't remove nor disturb them. They say it's will result to curse! Great thing, on the corner, so you will hardly notice them.
  17. RoxanWright

Tile Tip of the Day - tidbits of info to help hone your skills

Helpful tips. I am liking the idea of having a bench in the shower. I am guessing it will take a longer time for me to finish showering once I have this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks