Search results

1. Rickhise

Houseboat holding tank how to tap into

Our House Boat has a holding tank for the commode only, I replaced a straight drop commode unit with house hold commode. Vent is fine, flushing is fine, a lot less odor, but now I need to expand my holding capacity due to the extra water used when I flush. One of my option is to add a...
  2. Rickhise

how to insert a charcole filter on vent pipe

just thought I can get those coupler that use a rubber connector with the hose type clamps bands u tighten that should give me the play I need
  3. Rickhise

top of vent ..... Not sure what you mean by top of vent ? thanks. The vent pipe running from the holding tank is more like a 2 inch pvc pipe that goes to an "through the hull fitting"., I was hoping there might be away to remove about 15 inch's of the 2 inch existing pvc and replace...
  4. Rickhise

Our House boat has a 2-4 inch pvc, vent pipe going to a through the hull opening. This vent is below the cabin structure, so every time the commode is flushed those holding tank gases are vented, (horrible odor) Id like to install an inline home made charcoal made filter, my question is...
  5. Rickhise

Houseboat er wants to take a hot water shower

here is what we have, a houseboat who parks out (no water or hook up's ele). She wants to be able to take a hot water shower and doesn't want to depend on a bladder sun heated system, Doesn't want to run the big generator, but does have a Honda 2000 that runs nearly 24/7. So a heating...
  6. Rickhise

On demand 12 volt pump/need a auto shut off after X amount of run time

On our houseboat we use 2 on demand pumps when off the dock. I would like to know if there is a device should the pump kick on while we are away due to a water line brake etc, that would allow it to run only so many minutes, thanks I see lots of timer's but not for this type of application.
  7. Rickhise

On demand 12 volt houseboat pump

using garden hose Thanks for taking the time, Going to try and get it where there are no steps in connecting an disconnecting. The Houseboat plumbing is all under the floor much like a crawl space in a home. I was surprised an on demand could be hooked to supply line and hose hold water...
  8. Rickhise

VA if you have a sec. some questions in my mind this would save me about 30$ in fittings your way, bare with me, so my supply line goes between the stand pipe I draw from and the pump, that's what I assume is the inlet side, but my supply line water is going to go back in the...
  9. Rickhise

Fulid master question

I hope some of you who responded are still reading, as u know a standard home uses a 4 " through the roof vent. This unit is clearing itself on a vent line probably 3/4", (this vent is with in 6ft of the actual commode a through the hull vent on the side of the hull) this an off the shelve...
  10. Rickhise

Recently installed a household commode on our houseboat. question, our commode operates on a 12 volt on demand pump. the pump draws its water from a stand pipe. (Only services commode). I want to hook into my dock supply line, so when on the dock I won't use the 12 volt on demand. when...
  11. Rickhise

Fulid master question

Lowes Fluid Master. Tank flapper, has a adjustment. Minimum maximum, (No instructions in box. Some on outside box). Here's my question, on our houseboat. I just. Installed a household commode, tips. To use minimum water going back in holding tank. I see there are 2 adjustments. One...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks