Search results

1. mrbb

pressure tank question

Again thanks, I will see what he says, and I will forward him the link too but to be honest, since this is a hunting cabin, and the old one has lasted so long, I'm not sure its really needed? I hear you on it helping the pump to last longer, and the smaller tank, but the tank now isn't so big...
  2. mrbb

pressure tank question

Thanks for the reply and all the info the reason I am replacing my tank is due to its age, and its rusting out, tank is well past 20 plus yrs old now and still working, just have rust inside the tank so I think all I need is a new tank I will ask the plumber about a CSV, and if he can add...
  3. mrbb

pressure tank question

thanks again for that link, BUT I have no idea what the pump rate is on this pump, its been theer befor I got the place so? I was looking on presure tank sites and sen they show different rates as below Drawdown @(30-50 PSI) 6.8 Gallons Drawdown @(40-60 PSI) 5.9 Gallons these are just an...
  4. mrbb

pressure tank question

thank you, will there really be muc of a difference then between a 20 and a 26 gallon tank? the price I was told is about a 125-150 bucks more for the bigger tank?
  5. mrbb

pressure tank question

OK I am going to have my pressure tank replaced and have a question about the tanks the tank I have now has no information on it, but guessing by size, its either a 20 or a 26 gallon tank so my question is, does it make a difference really in if I use a 20 or a 26 gallon tank to replace it...
  6. mrbb

newbie question about tankless heaters

I personally think my water heaters are failing so fast due to thsi pressure tank has been going for a while, leaving rusty metal on the bottom of the water heater tanks Plus off and on for yrs this heater heater would hold water for weeks at a time, and not get any use, along with the whole...
  7. mrbb

help with a wll and issue's

The water test I had done was done by Penns Labs, in Hazleton Pa and all they said was that my water was fine? Didn't get any report with any mumbers on it so?? and as for the metal flakes, yes they do stick to a magnet, and are in all different sizes and shapes some are vvery fine, some...
  8. mrbb

thanks, I had one done a few yrs back, and it was good then but to be honest, I never drank the water there, had always brought water in, and have a 5 gallon water cooler we use for water other than recently finding metal particles in the water coming out of tub faucet, and the few in the...
  9. mrbb

Ok I am looking for some help, I am both new to this site, and not so smart about well's I bought an older mobile home a few yrs back (about 12 yrs now)to use as a hunting camp mobile home was set up on site in the late 60's, early 70's history I know of or think I do, is the well went dry...
  10. mrbb

newbie question about tankless heaters

OK I am both new to this site and new to tankless water heaters I have a hunting cambin that is an older mobile home have it now about 12 yrs, and ever since I got it, I cannot keep a water heater for more than 4 yrs without them rusting out the bottom, and due to location, I can only use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks