Search results

1. WMG

Issues with upflow uranium/water softener system

Hi, I have the following system: Uranium Reduction Lower Chamber .5 CF/Softener Upper Chamber 1.25 CF Meter VortechMid 1054Black/Counter Current Upflow CK10EE-1.5 GPM DLFC 18x40 Brine Tank Periodically I have been noticing very salty water after a regeneration, and sometimes a full brine tank...
  2. WMG

Treatment suggestions for uranium needed

Hi, We just had our water re-tested and our uranium levels have gone up since our last test. Previous test was 15.4 ug/L, current test is 77 ug/L. I have attached the report below. We are on well water, and current treatment system consists of big blue style sediment filter followed by a radon...
  3. WMG

Water softener recommendation?

Hi, I am considering adding a water softener to our well-water system. Details of our water quality report are below. Hardness is just under 10 gpg. Based on what I have read on these forums, I am considering the Fleck 7000sxt (we also have 1" piping after the well tank). Ultimately, there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks