Search results

1. Nik4Me

Tankless water heater takes forever to supply hot water at faucets

Thank you everyone for great suggestions: implemented some of them already. Moisture comes from a windy ocean side: have to open doors to enter the house and windows to air the house from time to time. Thinking of moving to New Mexico!! Ground water table is high as well, spot on- water vapors...
  2. Nik4Me

Tankless water heater takes forever to supply hot water at faucets

Steibel Eltron "I switched not for environmental reasons but for the luxury and convenience of endless hot water and also to free up the wasted storage space taken by the hot water tank. I run three appliances simultaneously with my electric on demand. Bosch units are very cheaply...
  3. Nik4Me

Recirc system with tankless?

cool set up This makes such a good sense to me: can you tell me what manufactures have you used? Does it void their warranty (I may decide to forgo of the warranty if your system functions well)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks