Search results

1. grider

How to remove 1980s vintage Delta faucet bonnet

Any suggestions on how to pull the bonnet from this faucet to replace the cartridge? There doesn’t seem to be calcium buildup at the bottom, there’s no set screw, and it won’t budge with attempts to pry upward. I don’t want to damage it so have resisted brute force. What am I missing?
  2. grider

Boiler expansion tank replacement: steel expansion vs bladder?

My 48" x 12" horizontally mounted steel expansion tank has developed a pinhole leak (it's 40 years old but has otherwise served me well) and needs to be replaced as the PRV is opening due to excess pressure build-up each heat cycle. I realize that the standard tank nowadays is the bladder...
  3. grider

Does pressure affect Well Xtrol tank bladder life?

I have a brand-new 85 gal Well Xtrol bladder tank and upon installation increased the air pressure above the bladder from 38 psi to 46 psi since my pressure switch is set at 48-68 psi. Will this increased tank pressure over the 38 psi default level decrease the life of the bladder? (Under...
  4. grider

Reset Pumprtol pressure switch to factory preset levels

I've fiddled with a new Square D Pumptrol pressure switch which was factory set at 40-60psi and would now like to get it back to the "home" factory pre-set condition without having to use trial and error with my pressure system. Any idea where the 2 screws shoud be set to return to the original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks