Search results

1. yeto

When shower is on I am getting a small steady stream of water from tub spout.

When in the shower position where is the water traveling to get to the tub spout? Is it the "cage" that is worn that is allowing the water to pass?
  2. yeto

It is not designed for water to come out of the spout while the shower is on. Why does the valve have to be replaced? Why can't it be repaired?
  3. yeto

When shower is on I am getting a small steady stream of water from tub spout. What part of the diverter valve needs to be repaired to prevent this from happening? Thank you in advance for any help, yeto
  4. yeto

Does a home hot water heater/tank that is connected to a town water system with a tower water...

Does a home hot water heater/tank that is connected to a town water system with a tower water tank have to work harder in the winter time versus a home system that is connected to a well because in the winter the water coming into the house from the town water system will be colder versus water...
  5. yeto

Need hot water heater to recover faster.

I now see that the output tube is shorter and near the top of the tank so would it benefit me to keep the top element a little hotter versus the bottom element?
  6. yeto

Need hot water heater to recover faster.

Need hot water heater to recover faster. I have a 40 gal hot water heater tank with (2) 4500 watt elements. It is my understanding that the following is how a hot water heater works: *only one element is on/active at the time *the bottom element does not turn on until the top element has...
  7. yeto

How do I remove the diverter stem from a model 308 sayco/briggs 3 handle shower faucet?

Worked on this yesterday. Your tip helped. Thank you, yeto
  8. yeto

How do I remove the diverter stem from a model 308 sayco/briggs 3 handle shower faucet?

How do I remove the diverter stem from a model 308 sayco/briggs 3 handle shower faucet? I am able to get the stem loose and it will come out approx 1/4 inch but it then seems to be catching on something. When I push it in and then try to pull it out I can hear (ting metal on metal sound) it...
  9. yeto

No water after "heavy" water use.

UPDATE: I am now on city water. The losing water while in use issue has stopped. One thing that was happening while I was on well water was that I would hear "popping" inside the HOT water tank at different times during the day. The "popping" has also stopped. I am satisfied with the city water...
  10. yeto

Would it be possible to use a 20mm compression fitting on a 3/4 pvc pipe?

Would it be possible to use a 20mm compression fitting on a 3/4 pvc pipe? I need to put a ball valve inline in a 3/4 pvc pipe. I will need to be able to cut the pipe, slide the valve "all the way" on in one direction, then put the other side of the pipe in line and then slide the valve back in...
  11. yeto

I don't "think" the well is running dry or the pump is cycling on and off due to overload/heat but I can't be 100% sure at this point. I had my wife turn on both showers full blast while I was looking at the pump pressure gauge. It slowly when down to zero pressure so naturally there was no...
  12. yeto

Hi, I have a submersible pump/bladder tank system. Sometimes during heavy water use (both showers running at the same time) the water will stop completely without warning then after a few minutes it will come back full force. My plumber replaced the bladder tank which didn't make a difference...
  13. yeto

Are Morton water softeners a decent brand?

LOL....that brings back some memories. Thanks for making my day a better day. I get your point. Kind regards, yeto
  14. yeto

Water a little dingy after regen

I will try the multiple regens. Thank you for your help, yeto
  15. yeto

Water a little dingy after regen

I did a resin bed cleaning using SIO and my water was crystal clear and smelled and felt clean. After 500 gallons the system regened and now the water is slightly dingy with a slight smell. I am using the green bags of salt with the iron out additive. Would anyone know as to why I was not...
  16. yeto

Are Morton water softeners a decent brand?

Are Morton water softeners a decent brand? Thanks, yeto
  17. yeto

Can someone provide a link to "Gary's trick" for resin bed cleaning?

Aside from the above--does everything else look right? Will do--as far as pouring the solution down the side of the salt. Thank you for your help, yeto
  18. yeto

There are the resin bed cleaning instructions from WaterBoss. Is this the same technique that Gary recommends? I just want to make sure I am doing everything I can to clean the resin bed properly. Thanks in advance for any help, yeto 1. Purchase Iron-Out or an equivalent product from you...
  19. yeto

Is this the thread with the information? This is all I can find. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?47288-Autotrol-460i-problem
  20. yeto

Can someone provide a link to "Gary's trick" for resin bed cleaning? I have searched this forum under "Gary's trick" and "trick" and I cannot find it. Thank you, yeto
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks