Search results

1. briqn29001

New Well Black Water

It doesn't cycle on and off and he told us to let it run continuously until it cleared up but it never cleared. We called them and they're going to return to fix it or replace it
  2. briqn29001

New Well Black Water

Hi. Last Tuesday my wife and I had a replacement water well dug. The driller drilled the shallow well at 55 feet and added a 40 ft drop pipe with a new Myers 1/2 horsepower and a new bladder tank and told us to run the water until it gets clear. Almost 3 days later the water is still dark...
  3. briqn29001

water well packer stuck in deep well

we found that the injector was clogged with silky like material so i'm going to put it back together tomorrow and see what happens. I'm praying that the water will be at least clean enough to wash clothes with until the new well can be installed.
  4. briqn29001

Thank each and every one of you. I was able to get the jet out today. I was also being curious and install a single pipe with a foot a valve inside the well casing and pumped it manually and the water is still dark colored (almost black). Will a hole in the casing cause dark (black)colored water...
  5. briqn29001

The pump is above ground and the pump has to connections to the well head seal but only one pipe going into the well and that was 40 ft deep.
  6. briqn29001

Ok for me to check the water level i will have to take the packer out of the casing
  7. briqn29001

the well is about 100 ft and the only thing i know is it's a deep well pump
  8. briqn29001

so the water pump will pump water without a drop pipe?
  9. briqn29001

I removed the pvc pipe and want to reinstall with 1-1/4 galvanized pipe. what are the chances of me taking a chain hoist and pulling it from out of the steel casing?
  10. briqn29001

Thank you very much. Do you have any idea what are the chances of the 3/4 PCV pipe snapping off inside the well? I just went outside and tried pulling on it after someone told me to soak it in Clorox and it only move about an inch and returned to it's original position. He said the Clorox would...
  11. briqn29001

Hi. My name is Brian. I need some help or advice as soon as possible to help me get my pipe from out of my well. This is the problem that we are having. It all started last night when the water in the house started coming inside dark. It is a 2 inch galvanized well casing with single line in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks