Search results

1. curious_george

Looking for plumber in Chicago with ejector pit experience

Looking for plumber in Chicago with ejector pit/catch basin experience I have asked questions here but I feel I need an experienced plumber physically out here to help me with ideas and/or perform the work. I have an ejector pit of a house I just moved into that is not vented & am simply...
  2. curious_george

Venting ejector pit to basement bathroom vent?

I have a kitchen on the main floor and right below is an ejector pit that serves a bathroom(toilet/shower/sink) & floor drains. This is a 1950s house with a finished basement. Here are the drain connections for the basement bathroom: -> [shower drain{below concrete}] ----> [toilet...
  3. curious_george

Identify this square mass in old ejector pit

I'm not a plumber or familiar with plumbing but two plumbers I've talked to don't know what this thing is in an ejector pit of a 1950s Chicago house. Anyone know what this is? Other side of the pit with the inlet for bathroom circled:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks