Search results

1. Khiman

Plumbing waste and vent layout for new construction

I see. I'll check on that. I've made this change to give the toilet it's own vent. Thanks!
  2. Khiman

Plumbing waste and vent layout for new construction

Hi, I've made this layout for a new owner built small home, one full bath and kitchen. It is single level slab on grade, and falls under 2012 IRC plumbing. I'd appreciate any thoughts on my layout. Thanks!
  3. Khiman

New full bath design for small space. Clearance question for corner sinks.

I've thought about a small wall hung sink on the opposite wall of the toilet instead. Another layout idea: I appreciate your comments. Thanks.
  4. Khiman

New full bath design for small space. Clearance question for corner sinks.

Hello, I'm designing a full bath for a small space. I would like to keep it as small as possible. Trying to fit a 30 x 60 tub, toilet, and sink in a space about 5 x 6 feet. I have looked at the codes required: P2705.1 and R307.1 My questions is how a corner sink relates to this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks