Search results

1. Leon82

An old boiler for you guys

My aunts 1906 house
  2. Leon82

Expansion tank question

I have a bell and gosset pottable water expansion tank in my recirculating loop. I also have a rusco hotwater stainless mesh filter and it has done its job catching the annode particles from the minitank. It is also catching rust from the expansion tank. The circulator is a taco stainless so...
  3. Leon82

Tuning of the outside reset

I put some values in the odr settings in the whn 55 with fin tube baseboard. 0 degree 160 70 degree 97. The thermostat is one of the Honeywell programmable and after reading about it online and watching it spaz out and cycle the boiler for about 1 minute I set it to a 72 degree hold. It was...
  4. Leon82

Fill and expansion tank position when using a Spirotherm quad-2

These are the instructions attatched. since the bottom is a dirt separator they move the fill and expansion in between the header and suction side of the boiler. I guess my question is would this setup harm a modcon boiler? Thanks
  5. Leon82

Boiler size question

Current boiler is 140 in 112 out. I used the slantfin app to input my room,glass,wall and floor parameters. I'm getting 42k loss. It looks like I can use a 50k boiler. I'm looking at slantfin s60 or weil McLain gv90+3. I don't think I want a condensing unit. What do you think
  6. Leon82

Curb height question

Ive made my pan liner and want to double check my curb height before I clamp it ti the drain. I feel im good but a second look wont hurt. Im 3.5 inches above the drain at the bottom and 1.75 above from the back most wall which is the highest. This is a linear drain with the curb at a right...
  7. Leon82

New dwv for bathroom

Hello Im in the process of re doing my bathroom and am adding a steam gennorator. I am using a sink pump to pump discharge from the auto flush into the 3 inch horizontal drain pipe. I want to tie the vent to the 2 inch vent that exits the roof. currently the toilet is vented with the 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks