Search results

1. BlakeleyProperties

Thoughts on Gerber Avalanche elite?

no elongated will fit. Interesting on the adapters. I can't tell from that thread whether they are universal to all Toto models. I'll have to ask at the supply house if they are even sold around here.
  2. BlakeleyProperties

Thoughts on Gerber Avalanche elite?

So I'm normally firmly on the Toto bandwagon. (Except for the tank lids, why won't they fix that stupid design... ) But I have a really small apartment bathroom with a Mansfield that I can't get to stop leaking. I'd rather replace it than fight with it any more (editorial comment, I hate...
  3. BlakeleyProperties

Any Totos (entrada?) still take flappers

Thank you all. Thing about the flapper is it also (should) let me replace the valve with a leak sentry, which is great for unmetered apartments. It gives me an automatic signal when the flapper is going bad, as I get a service call.
  4. BlakeleyProperties

Any Totos (entrada?) still take flappers

So I haven't installed a new "tower" Toto yet, and I admit I'm a bit nervous because I associate Tower with Mansfield, and have a well developed hatred for Mansfield toilets. On the other hand I love Toto. The other issue is I like to put the fluidmaster leak sentry valve on tenant toilets, as...
  5. BlakeleyProperties

Americast vs. acrylic

Yeah, I was hoping I missed something. Is it fair to say acrylic gets dull, and americast chips? It's going in a rental if that matters. Not sure what you mean by installed incorrectly? Installing a tub seems pretty straight forward to me... ? Leaving out the usual (and creative.. ) DIY...
  6. BlakeleyProperties

Americast vs. acrylic

I gutted a bathroom and chucked the claw foot tub. Starting the rough in for the house on Monday, and my plumber and I were discussing what kind of tub to put in. Given that we don't really want to wrestle a cast iron tub up a narrow flight of stairs, and our various biases, that narrowed down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks