Search results

1. C

bathroom sink tee

HJ, Thanks for your reply. The pipe that you are talking about is the middle one on the bottom (2"PVC). This pipe comes from the main drain under the slab to the bathroom sink from the floor vertically up from the floor. Currently, the tee is inserted there for the bathroom sink but it is...
  2. C

bathroom sink tee

Here is a quick diagram, I am taking a guess at the ground level since it is on slab but knowing where the sewer line is and where they are located, I think it is correct. It seems like when the house was built, they definitely didn't put vents on each fixture and they also drained/vented into...
  3. C

bathroom sink tee

I also wanted to add that I moved into this house a couple years ago and it was built in the 50's so according to all of the diagrams I see, I don't think everything is vented properly. On all of the new house, I always see many vents, my house doesn't have this. That was why I desided to...
  4. C

bathroom sink tee

I now have an issue with the bathroom sink and I am unsure if it is the tee/vent installation or because of the other work going on in the house. We are redoing kitchen and upstairs bathroom. Like I said earlier, I could change my tee/venting config. but it is a tough area to work in through...
  5. C

bathroom sink tee

The tee itself is not perpendicular to the wall but the tee quickly goes into a 45 which then is perpendicular to the wall so the sink drain trap can be installed. The same for the return 45 degree and then straight up. There is a hard ventpipe that goes to the furnace for heating/colling...
  6. C

bathroom sink tee

I just realized that the vent will not be able to go 100% straight up. What is the rule with elbows or 45 degree in the venting pipe. Thanks in advance.
  7. C

bathroom sink tee

Quick question. I am putting in a bathroom sink and would like to know if the tee can be put in on an angle instead of the normal way. There is an obstruction that prevents a 90 degree angle tee installation with a vent going straight up. My plan is to come up from the 2" pipe, at about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks