Search results

1. Chins

Toto Drake vs. Toto Eco Drake?

Well I gave it another good test today, plenty or organic material and it looked like I had it beat, flush cycle almost completed, and then it went. So now I know I am fairly safe on that front. No issues with the paper this time. Very happy with it. Thanks to all for the advice.
  2. Chins

Rinnai Bath Fill Mode with Shower Mixing Valve?

Thanks, I guess I will give it a try after the install and see what happens.
  3. Chins

Thanks Terry. So if the valve didn't have temperature stop then it would work? Is there such a valve?
  4. Chins

Hi All, I am looking at purchasing a tankless hot water heater and the Rinnai I am thinking of has a remote with a bath fill feature. Basically, you tell it how many gallons of hot water you want and the temperature you would like it and it will fill the bath with the specified volume of...
  5. Chins

I think you guys are right (not sure about you ballvalve :D), it a strategy thing. Next time its either a single long flush or two single flushes so I am convinced that the initial matter has been taken away, I want to validate that the organic matter is gone first. Then I think I can optimize...
  6. Chins

Ok, I have good news and bad news. The good news. I gave it a real test this morning and was pleased to see that it flushed a large deposit (deposit only no tp). Now the bad news. Then I used TP (same event, second flush) and it clogged, so I am not sure if it was the TP, didn't look like much...
  7. Chins

Will do. I haven't had the opportunity to challenge it yet, but now that the calk is dry it is ready for action. :D
  8. Chins

Perfect. Thanks for the reply. I put in the Drake II today. Looks great, cant wait to use it in anger. Thanks for all the help.
  9. Chins

Yeah mate, that sounds like it will. I didn't know that holding the handle down added to the flush. I read about it somewhere else of the forum for another Toto but didn't put two and two together. So just out of curiosity now, do you think the Drank tank on a Drake II bowl would actually work?
  10. Chins

Drake tank and Drake II bowl? Hi Terry, Like most of us I am doing a lot of research into toilets. So was thinking of a slight variation on the above. If I wanted an option for 1.6g tank, CEFIONTECT, and Double Cyclone could I use the Drake tank on a Drake II bowl? Would that work or is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks