Search results

1. TCor

Combining vents from different stacks

Is it acceptable to combine vents from different soil stacks as long as it’s done above flood level rim and meets the requirements for vent sizing? I’m remodeling and trying to minimize the number of roof penetrations.
  2. TCor

Remodel wall hung toilet

Hello, I'm remodeling a second floor bathroom and changing toilet to wall hung. Venting this bathroom stack seems to be a little tricky due to wall hung toilet and space limitations with framing and trusses between floors. I came up with the following diagram that should work... Does anybody...
  3. TCor

Bathroom remodel with wall hung toilet. Need advice on plumbing and venting.

hj... Thanks again for all your help! I think I found a way to incorporate all your suggestions and fit everything in the truss and wall spaces. Here is the final drawing in which I've eliminated the sanitary crosses, added a vent for the toilet off the soil stack, and tied in the tub and...
  4. TCor

Hey hj, Thanks for the reply! These would be the only fixtures on this stack and I'm just remodeling the existing bath with the main change being a wall hung toil. Sorry for the simplified drawing but the fitting for the toilet is where the toilet carrier would be. Here is what the plumbing...
  5. TCor

Hey all, I'm new to posting on the forum but have been following for a couple of years while I've been remodeling my house. I'm about to start on a second floor bathroom and was hoping for some specific feedback and advice. I've demoed the existing plumbing (which was inadequately vented) and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks