Search results

1. educateme

Shallow jetpump with airtank, runs near empty before pump runs

I had to depressurize and drain the system to replace a leaky drain spigot on the bottom pipe running from my airtank. I pressurized the air tank to 38psi as part of the refill and priming process, my switch is a 40/60 on Sears 3/4hp shallow jet pump to 15 ft well. When the pump is primed...
  2. educateme

Shallow well pump,air in water,put T on inlet last week

Hi I have posted here earlier for help with replacing my Shallow well Jet pump. After many posts and fixes I seem to have learned how to solder pipes, replace PVC fittings and adjust my pressure switch. The 3/4HP Sears Shallow Jet pump is on a vertical Air tank, the switch is a 40/60, the tank...
  3. educateme

Sears Shallow pump replaced, T on Inlet, pressure over 60PSI

Hi I did the steps you advised about replacing the inlet pipe with a new T and some PVC pipe to remove the leaky union, it seems to have worked, I do not hear air leaks in my pump when it is off. I do hear some rattling in the inlet pipe as it pumps that leads me to think there might still be...
  4. educateme

Sears Shallow jet pump replaced, air bubbles in water

Ok the never ending well pump repair job has grown ever more interesting I now have good water pressure but am finding lots of bursts from air bubbles in my lines when I run the water. I can hear it in the hot water tank, washing machine, or when I run water at a faucet. The new pump...
  5. educateme

Sears Shallow jet pump replaced, now it never stops

Hi I had the post from earlier about changing my shallow well jet pump for a new one, and I did manage to swap the units and resolder the copper pipes. I have a 3/4HP Sears Hydroglass Shallow Jet pump, on a 40 PSI Sears Bladder vertical pressure tank. I actually had to do the pump repair...
  6. educateme

Swap Sears shallow well pump for new one, questions

I found a crack in the plastic pump housing on my Sears 3/4HP jet Hydroglass Shallow well pump, there was a slow trickle drip that isnt getting better, so I bought a new pump exactly like it #25188 on **** for a good deal, Sears wanted $90 for the plastic part so that was not as good a deal as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks